So here are some tips for all of you.
- Shy Ones: You see a guy or girl you like but you're scared to death to say hello to them. You may think of "accidentally" bumping into them and hoping for the best. In my opinion, this is a little cheesy and a bit obvious. I suggest making light of your shyness and having a couple of your friends (that you totally trust) go talk to them. That let's the person know that there are no tricks. You honestly like them but you just haven't drummed up the courage to tell them so.
- Nice Ones: You're nice, but not shy. This is easy for you. Just go up to that person of interest and introduce yourself. See where the conversation leads you.
- Cocky Folks: You basically think the guy or girl you like is staring at you anyway, right? So look over at them and if you're right, smile at them. That may give him or her the courage to come and talk to you.
- Intimidating People: So you seem to have an issue with appearing unapproachable. Do you know why that is? First figure that out. Whatever the reason may be, lighten up your mood. Pull out the "Nice One" in you and just go talk to them.
- Invisible Ones: First step is to stop being "invisible". Make yourself known in the world. You're a person just like everyone else, so get that confidence you need and show it. That special one may just want to say hi.
-Next up: Do you have anything in common?